- Sales Navigator
- English Fluency
- Strong sales & interpersonal skills
Travel Technology Interactive This company has been verified by this domain - ttinteractive.com/
Working for a travel technology solutions company offers the opportunity to be part of a team that is dedicated to transforming the travel industry with innovative and efficient services. The company values a customer-oriented approach and utilizes cutting-edge technology to assist airlines in achieving their commercial goals and making flying easier for millions of people worldwide.
Joining this company allows you to contribute to the improvement of the travel experience for passengers while also advancing your career in a dynamic and constantly evolving field.
Travel Technology Interactive (TTI), a publicly traded company on the Paris Euronext Growth Stock Exchange, is a technology solution provider for airlines to their two core businesses, Passenger and Cargo, respectively, the Zenith® PSS (Passenger Service System) and the Nexlog® CMS (Cargo Management Solution).
TTI brings disruptive innovations in a cost-effective manner to the airline’s PSS and CMS.
TTIs’ End to End web-based integrated solutions (inventory, fares, sales, DCS...) ignite airlines globally to execute their commercial and operational initiatives successfully by displaying and distributing them on MSEs, OTAs, GDSs, connecting them with Interlining and Codeshare capabilities, and creating Passenger Experiences through personalized MMB space and ancillaries' sales capabilities, to mention a few.
TTI has a worldwide partnership agreement with Amadeus to promote and implement solutions jointly. TTI is also an IATA Strategic Preferred Partner, and its PSS Zenith® is IATA NDC (New Distribution Capability) Level 4 Certified.*
Travel Technology Interactive is seeking talented individuals to join our Panamá office and support our rapid expansion in the North American Region.
Overview of the role:
The Sales & Account Manager knows the aviation industry inside out. S/He can educate and establish a commercial partnership with the airline stakeholders, ultimately resulting in “closing the deal”. S/He can earn respect from the airline representatives by not overselling but by using their wit and in-depth understanding of the business. The overall energy this role requires is to “never let go until the deal is closed!”
Purpose of the role:
- To develop the sales funnel and execute the sales strategy to win new clients.
- To liaison with different departments of the organization, To work with highly-skilled colleagues and partners who are passionate and driven about their profession, including developers, architects, testers, and product owners.
- The key is ensuring TTI’s top-line growth, focusing on Total Contract Value (TCV) while maintaining a healthy margin.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- The candidate's primary responsibility is to promote and impose Zenith and Nexlog solutions as the first best option for airlines wanting to replace their current PSS or CMS.
- Closing deals.
- Ability to handle, navigate, and manage executive and senior stakeholders.
- Developing and leading the initial sales for prospects. But also mastering the retention of current Carrier Customers and partners by engaging in upselling and cross-selling pipelines allowing them to execute their commercial and operational strategies.
- Developing, implementing, and executing the regional sales strategy.
- Weekly regional reporting to Regional Manager or the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Preparing presentations and executing customer-facing demonstrations.
- Creating and presenting pricing proposals within the company's pricing guidelines.
- Travelling and visiting clients in an efficient and effective manner.
- Maintaining TTI’s CRM system.
- Executing Business Development activities.
- Aligning prospect’s requirements with our offerings and bringing new ideas to TTI’s development team.
What are we looking for:
The right candidate should be an enthusiastic, motivated, passionate person, preferably with an existing industry network, who can work alone and as a team player.
Education Qualification & Competencies -
- University degree
- A minimum of two years of Sales experience with a proven aviation industry network:
- With an airline, preferably, or a travel industry stakeholder.
- With a similar Travel technology (Traveltech) or SaaS solutions provider.
- Experience with PSS and or GDS.
- Cargo/Freight experience is a plus.
- Proven negotiation and sales skills, with at least two years of Sales experience.
- Cold-calling experience in a B2B environment.
- Cognitive and Logical thinking.
- Structured approach, a process-oriented working style, and the ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks.
- Strong affinity to technology.
- English language proficiency is mandatory. Additional languages are a bonus.
Soft Skills -
- Winner mentality through perseverance.
- An eye for detail, self-driven enthusiasm, and a persuasive personality.
- High level of Emotional Intelligence to deal with cultural differences between co-workers, clients, and partners.
- Excellent Presenting skills, blended with active listening.
- Ability to manage different customer types from different cultures and time zones.
What you can expect:
The sun never goes down at Travel Technology Interactive!
We promise to provide opportunities that not only satisfy your creative instincts but also let you make a visible & significant impact on our internal & external customers, ultimately contributing to the business's success. We provide a great platform to develop yourself and travel the world collaborating with different global teams. We proudly present you with a professional yet fun work environment with a flat hierarchy.
TTI is committed to diversity and inclusion. We seek individuals from all backgrounds to join our team and encourage our employees to bring their authentic, original, and best selves to work.
- Hit us should you believe it may be you!