- Interpersonal Skills
- 1 year or more of relevant work experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills
Travel Technology Interactive
Paris , France
Working for a travel technology solutions company offers the opportunity to be part of a team that is dedicated to transforming the travel industry with innovative and efficient services. The company values a customer-oriented approach and utilizes cutting-edge technology to assist airlines in achieving their commercial goals and making flying easier for millions of people worldwide.
Joining this company allows you to contribute to the improvement of the travel experience for passengers while also advancing your career in a dynamic and constantly evolving field.
Travel Technology Interactive (TTI), a public listed Company on the Paris Euronext Stock Exchange, is an IT solution provider for airlines, headquartered in Paris with regional subsidiaries in Singapore, Panama and Brazil.
Helpdesk / Trainer for Airline Passenger Service Systems
Our web based integrated Airline IT solution, Zenith, is fully IATA compliant (GDS connected, Interline, Codeshare, etc). The Zenith PSS (Passenger Service System) enables airlines to manage their inventory, fares, reservations, sales channels, DCS and revenue management. TTI has ‘IATA Strategic Preferred Partner’ status.
Due to rapid growth, Travel Technology Interactive is accelerating its’ international and Asia Pacific regional growth, to manage the growing regional and global business.
Travel Technology Interactive Asia and EMEA Pte Ltd is currently seeking candidates for the following position:
Helpdesk/Trainer for Airline Passenger Service Systems-Marseille,FR and Singapore
- Helpdesk duties, offering telephone and email support, to assist Zenith PSS Customers.
- Conducting Training sessions, formal and informal, in classroom format, at TTI offices but mostly, at Zenith Airline Customer locations in Asia Pacific.
- Liaising with the TTI Development Centre in France on Customer issues and evolution requests.
- Prepare and customize training schedules and documentation to meet our customers’ needs and expectations.
- Deliver training to users, on site or at the customers’ premises.
- Write daily training reports.
Singaporean citizen or holders of permanent resident status in Singapore/ French citizen or holders of a permanent resident status in France
3 years of previous experience in the airline industry, e.g. in one of the following areas:
- Reservations and Ticketing
- Space Control and yield management
- Revenue accounting
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Airline Operation/Airport Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management
Willing to travel worldwide.
Interpersonal skills, initiative, ability to work at Customer sites.
Ability to provide training courses in a clear and concise manner.
Effective public speaking and strong presentation skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize.
Salary and benefits:
This is a permanent position (39hrs/week)
The salary is between 28 K€ and 32 K€ (gross) over 13 months, depending on experience.
Benefits include: Titres restaurant, medical insurance, up to 50% of travel card, car park (under conditions).